Even a Chelsie and Matt sighting! One of the two (chelsie) even stopped drinking long enough to put on her running shoes and bring a couple of her friends out for a run. Nice work!
Congratulations to Lana as she accepted her winning certificate good for a pair of Brooks shoes from TerraLoco! Luckly I got the certificate back from this shady character!
|Roger tried to steal the prize!|
|Jim presents the certificate to Lana.|
The run and walk were great.. a pretty speedy pace out there, spring must be in the air!
|Have to watch for ceiling fans when taking a picture from this angle. Trust me, my pointer finger can prove it to you!|
- Saturday morning offers many running options and pancakes! - Please scroll to the post below to catch all the details regarding Saturday... and have fun!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are heading out from Dunn Bros on Elton Hills Drive. Always a fun group, and they settle into Dunns for some warm me ups post run.
- Sunday 2pm: The Snowshoe Crew is heading to Oxbow park! Meet at the zoo parking lot, and we'll head over at the 2nd bridge. NOTE: this is different from our normal meeting place, so, zoo parking lot!
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading over to Beettles for the run and fun! Plan on 4-6 miles and a few refreshements!
- Tuesday 6:00pm: The Tuesday Trail Snowshoers are heading to Bill Barnacles. See the note from Jim so you know where to go!
- We'll meet at the BP
station in Marion and caravan out to BB. Plan for a few miles of
beautiful Snow Shoe'n through some pristine woods
Call me if you have any questions 507-951-2415
- Wednesday 5:30pm: Speed work at the indoor track at RCTC! This is a great chance to get ready for those 5Ks, 10Ks this season.... and speed is also important to your marathon goals. If you can run these workouts, you'll have speed and conditioning for those long events!
- Thursday 6pm: We're back at the Bears Den in Byron! This may be our last headlamp run with the time change coming soon!
- Be sure to wear reflective clothing (front and back!). We did get a message from a friendly motorist, telling us she didn't see a couple of us as we snaked through Somerby a week ago. So those reflections are critical on your back as well as your front.