We heard great reports from Monday - a small but fun crew! Great reports from Tuesdays snowhsoe... Team RED members were on the trails shoeing and even met some potential new members! Also great reports from Wednesday, with lots of speed on the track... and lots of snow on the shoes at oxbow!
Saturday 7:15am: The marathon training long run takes off from the RAC. Routes are 13 or 15 miles, and supported by volunteers. You can see the route at http://runningrochester.blogspot.com/
Saturday 6am: For those of you who need more miles for an earlier marathon i.e. Boston! - you can join the frontloading group at 6am at the RAC. You'll log some miles and be back to join the rest of the bunch at 7:15am.
We havent' had a chance to say it yet... but Thank You! Thank you for help us raise $1394 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation! That's fantastic and you all make it so much fun!
|Frank & Lorelei host a waterstop on Pancake day... Andy is the 1st to arrive!|
|Team R.E.D. members and others enjoying breakfast at the Den!|
- Thank You to everyone who participated in the Pancake Feed for JDRF!
- Thank You to everyone who wished us well!
- Thank You to all the volunteers!
- Thank You to all the runners!
- Thank You to Randy for his coordination of a key water station!
- Thank You to Frank & Lorelei for staffing another key water station, and transporting supplies to Randy!
- Thank You to Laura for showing up in her Princess style and sharing the Butterhead!
- Thank You to the Bears Den for hosting this event.. and giving ALL the proceeds to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation!
|Ryan is getting faster by the minute!|
The team circuit scores clubs in 3 categories with both men and women competing seperately.
- Open: Top 5 finishers from each club score points
- Masters: Top 3 finishers over 40 years old from each club score points
- Grand Masters: Top 3 finishers over 50 years old from each club score points.
If you'd like to register for USATF and join us on Team R.E.D. (club #0435) you can do so at the following link. http://www.usatfmn.org/membership