-- Thanks Don for snapping the pic with your phone,--- Also, we have two other new members who were with us Thursday, but I didn't have the Team R.E.D. shirts for the presentation! We'll introduce you to Paul and Sue next chance we get!
|Kathy is Welcomed to Team R.E.D.!|
Congrats to Amber for completing the Disney Princess Half Marathon! Amber is a running machine!
|File Photo from Cuba|
Here's a peek at what's ahead!
- Tuesday Night Track: Gather at the RCTC Indoor track anytime after 5pm to gain some speed! Bring shoes to change into once inside.
- Wednesday Night SnowShoe: Meet at Oxbow Parks' 1st Bridge at 7pm. Headlamps are recommended, but soon we'll have more daylight into the evening!
- Thursday Morning Progressive: Staring at 5:30am from 805 1st Ave NW in Byron.. total workout is 6.5 miles. Headlamps are recommended for this one too!
- Thursday Night Team R.E.D.: 6pm at the Bears Den in Byron. Routes will be in the normal range of 3,4 & 6 miles. (routes will be posted Wednesday).
- Saturday Morning RAC Run: 7:15am from the RAC in Rochester.. stay tuned as there will likely be some early starters!
- Sunday Afternoon SnowShoe: Time / Loc TBD. Please check back!
Here's a look at yesterday's snowshoe crew, what a good looking bunch! Not pictured is Larry, as he's the photog. They traveled over 3 miles, and wrapped it up with a fun social time!
One other note about the Snow Shoe Crew... they've decided to form two teams for the Med City Relay! Here are the ladies who plan to run from Byron to Rochester in May! They are sure to have an absolute blast!
- Ann Nepstad
- Meg Bellrichard
- Elaine Eide
- Amy Mesenburg
- Annette Chmielewski
- Shelly Melby
- Emily Frank
- Wendy O'Leary - On the Fence!