|Chelsie, Corrine, Sylvia & Desirae'|
Thanks to Facebook stalking, I also saw Steve D ran a strong 5K at Return of the Robin. I haven't seen the results yet, so there very well may have been more of you participating. I'll keep my eyes open for those results.
Here's what's just ahead of us:
- Sunday 1:20pm: It's looking like 3 car loads of Team R.E.D. are heading to St Paul for the Irish Run, which is the first race is the USATF Club competition series! Go Team R.E.D.!
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are changing things up this week, by starting at the Bears Den in Byron! We'll have a couple routes to choose from... come out and enjoy a Monday with friends!
- Tuesday 6pm: Mason has the best titles for his trail gatherings, this one does not disappoint, join us for the OMG!! We're Still Snowshoeing "Whitewater Edition"
- If you plan to join this crew, meet at the Century High School parking lot, near the baseball fields at 6pm, and we'll carpool, caravan from there.
- Wednesday 5:30pm: The RCTC track is still the place to be! Get your speed on with some repeats on the indoor track. One day, way out in the future, the snow will melt and we can take this workout outdoors!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to Rochester! Location still TBD, but trust there will be 3 route options, in the ranges of 3, 4 and 6 miles.