A few contest notes:
- The submitted blog or website does not have to be running centric, but must be exercise/fitness related.
- The site can be local.. or from a land far far away.
- You may submit multiple entries.
- In the event multiple people submit the same blog or website, the first one received is considered in the running. Subsequent submitters will be notified they were too late.
- The criteria as to what wins is really up to you. Do you like it because it's fun/entertaining? Because it's a usesful resource? Do you find it highly motivating? Do you just like the name of the blog? Whatever your logic, YOU, the voter will decide what's important to you and vote accordingly.
- Judging will be conducted via poll by visitors to byronteamred.blogspot.com
- The poll will accept 1 vote per IP address.
- Judging will end at noon on Jan 17th and results will be posted shortly thereafter.
- In the event of a tie, the tied sites will be re posted for a 3 day poll. If still tied, rock, paper, scissors may be the answer.
- You must be an Official Team RED member to submit an entry (but that is not required to place your vote). Not a member? Why not?! Membership is just $15 and with your membership you receive a moisture wicking short sleeve t-shirt (pictured below). Zip me a note with your intent to join and and I'll include your submission in the contest.
One final note: I just made up these contest rules on the fly. I reserve the right to add/change rules as I see fit.