2017 TerraLoco Summer Challenge starts Tomorrow! Only $30 to sign up. Includes limited edition baseball tee, custom medal for those who earn 100 points, prize opportunities each week, and age group prizes! Fun & friendly competition is a fundraiser for Operation Welcome Home. Five-week competition starts July 1st! SIGN UP TODAY!
#runterraloco #tlsummerchallenge #runnersgiveback
- Saturday 7am: The Marathon & Half Marathon training runs continue from the Rochester Athletic Club. Join the crew as they offer routes of 13 and 7 miles this week, of course, supported by wonderful volunteers staffing aid stations!
- Sunday 7am: The Off Season Striders are getting some miles from Brothers Bar & Grill. Gather near the back entrance of the joint and let's go!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to a favorite for many - Join us at LTS for some great miles, and a bit of time socializing!
- Tuesday 8am: The Summerfest Races in Stewartville. There's a 3 mile and 5 mile (and you can do both if you like!) More information at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=978&TM=41100.64
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Trail Crew is heading to Quarry Hill for about 5 miles of fun, followed by a parking lot party, and if you're interested in Fireworks, it should be a great location to watch the Silver Lake Display.
- Wednesday 6pm: Speed work on the track in Byron. Be ready to go fast at 6pm, so if you need some time to warm up, allow yourself that time with an early arrival.
- Wednesday 9pm: The Night Owls are offering a Wednesday night special due to the 4th of July holiday. Meet at the trail head of Douglas Trail - located along Valley High in Rochester (next to IBM).
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hits the Bears Den once again for a run/walk/social! Join us and let's have a great time getting some miles and getting to know each other even better!