- Sunday 8am: Roosters Too! near Fleet Farm, is the site of Off Season Striders. Join the crew for a fun run, and stick around for a post workout social!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are gathering at the Frieght Yard on Civic Center Drive. We'll log some miles, and come back to this fun bar for the social!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: Tuesday Trail Crew is running or snowshoeing the Bronk Plowline. Long loops and short loops available for this fun location. - Parking is limited so the team is meeting at Mandy's place at 6420 Woodland Blvd, Minnesota City. - and don't forget about the fun Afters!
- Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls are enjoying the location and social from Glynners, and with that said... Glynners it is! Join the crew for the fitness and stay for the social!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is breaking pattern on the rotation this week, by request of a Birthday girl. Wendy O' has requested the Bears Den - and that's where we'll be! Join the route of 3, 4 or 6 miles and come back for some rock, paper scissors!
It's that time of year again! Time to get your green on for another bus trip up to St. Paul to celebrate St. Patrick's Day which falls on a this year! We'll go pub hopping on . For some odd reason they're doing the Lucky Palooza party on 7th St. the week before, but we're going for the real deal on the 17th. We have a motor coach reserved for the first 45 people to sign up.
This year we're going to try a BYOB and lower the bus cost to $20 per person. So team up on coolers or we'll have cooler space and ice if people want to go the communal cooler route.
We'll hit some of our old favorites like Sweeney's, Billy's, O'Gara's, The Liffey, etc..
We'll leave from Somerby (new location) around and be back before 9.
Help us get the word out and invite your friends and relatives. All are welcome.
Please respond asap and let us know how many spots you'd like to reserve. You can make your checks out to either one of us.
Let us know if you have any questions.
We're looking forward to another fun day!!
-Paul and Annette O'Chmielewski (paul's cell: 226-7546)