|Thursday Crew from the Bears Den|
- Saturday 7am: The Marathon & Half Marathon training long runs from the RAC. You do not need to be a member of the RAC or any local running club to participate. Simply bring $1 to contribute toward the aid we receive on this supported long run!
- Saturday 9am: The Get Your Rear In Gear 5K is at Silver Lake Park East. - This supports the Colon Cancer Coalition.
- Saturday 9am: The Solstice Stomp 5K rolls out of Christ Lutheran Church in Byron. This is a fun event, with music, medals and t-shirts!
- Saturday 1:50pm - Approx: The Camp Olson YMCA 1 Mile - this is a Rochester Track Club Grand Prix event and a fundraiser for a great camp! Registration begins at noon at the Running Room - and the race start time is dependent on the flow of the parade, so approx 1:50 is the start time.
- Sunday 7:30am: The Off Season Striders take off from Brothers Bar & Grill to get some miles. Meet in the back, as this preserves the prime parking spaces for customers who are not going to 'run away!"
The promo code for guaranteed entry for the TC 10 is available from now through July 5th. Get registered for this fun part of the Team Circuit! Since Team R.E.D. is a USATF Club, any member who is also an individual member of USATF and associates themselves with Team R.E.D. can receive guaranteed entry (not free entry, but you do not have to enter the lottery).