|Cassy trying to be a bit taller... no worries about your height Cassy, you can run when you're cold!|
|Joachim & Cassy... Champions!|
In addition to declaring fastest cold weather runners, we had a competition for Best Undies! - We found an impartial set of judges and after our contestants made the rounds the judges gave great thought and selected the skimpiest! Winners are pictured below along with the judges who are all guilty of judging! How dare they!
|Best Undies Award Winners and Judges - left to right, Rox, Joachim, Paula, Claire, Todd & Jerry - oh, Jerry has some stories!|
Dec 3rd 7:15am: Off Season Striders are hitting the road from the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center. This is a great group that can connect you with others while getting miles through the winter!
Dec 3rd 10am: Pajama Mile! Run one mile in your Jammies during Byron's BrrrFest! Cost is just $10 + a Food Item or Clothing Item for the Food & Clothing Drive ($25 Family Max cost!). You can register race day starting at 9am!
- It's that time again for a little bowling & beer!
- Put on that ugly Christmas sweater and get ready to challenge for the Best TEAM RED BOWLER!
- A nice little prize for the Champion Bowler will be awarded.
- COST WILL BE $10.00 AT THE DOOR!!!
- The set-up will be just a bit different this year as Sandbaggers is still in the construction phase with the kitchen. The cost this year is just for the bowling at $10. All beer, wine, mixed drinks, soda and frozen pizzas will be available for you to purchase. We may also bring in some small snacks, chips, etc. (no drinks) since their kitchen is not complete. If you plan on bringing some snacks etc, please provide any plates, bowls and utensils too for your snack.
- We will draw for lane assignments and winners will keep advancing to a final 4 and one wild card....Winner take all!
- We ask that you bring a cash donation of any amount you are comfortable with. In the past most donations have been in the range of 10-30 dollars.
- Do not worry about how much you can donate... it's a general pot, we are not asking for a minimum donation, nor are we tracking what any one individual contributed. Your generosity and spirit of giving already shows by putting yourself into such a unique situation... singing to strangers and doing something nice!
- We''ll run to 2-3 restaurants, surprise the customers and staff with 2 songs and then before we leave, we'll buy some meals for some of the customers in the restaurant. - super fun... then off to the next stop!
- Do not worry about how fast you are... we make sure we all arrive before we go in. Walkers take an alternate route from runners, and we all arrive roughly the same time and go in as a team.