Typically, home hosting starts when the weather becomes nice enough to either let people hang out, outside, or at least not track mud into someones home.
|Millie and Trevor cruising through Team R.E.D. water stop.|
Fetzer 20K to End Hunger water station coordinator.- April 26 (tentative date). - This is another water station where Team R.E.D. has had a rockin' and/or country good time! Organizers have contacted us about being a piece of this great event and we'd love to support them once again!
|Team R.E.D. water stop... Cowboy Theme!|
|Wendy totally understands a summer of love theme!|
Chester Woods Trail Race - June 7th - Seeking an Aid Station Coordinator for some quality time in the woods! It takes very few people to staff this station, but it sure is fun as many of the runners stop and chat with the volunteers. Be careful... last year volunteers ran into a Bear!
|Does an bear shit in the woods? |
Only when Erin scares him or if he really has to go.
- July 17th - Beer Mile for charity (charity TBD). Tentatively I have Dan M and Jen S as race directors and they will be seeking volunteers for race day! Free Beer for volunteers!
- July 18th - Seeking a coordinator for a Free Kids 1/2 Mile.. and for a nominal fee, open 1 Mile. Both to be run on the Good Neighbor Days Parade route 30 Minutes prior to the parade (tentatively 5:30pm). - we'll also need volunteers at the start / finish lines.
- Team R.E.D. will also participate in the parade!
- July 19th - Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K directed by Charro. Always seeking volunteers at registration, along the course and finish line. This is a great family event with lots of prizes every year.
- July 20th - Trail Race at Oxbow Park to complete the 4-bagger. This event is directed by trail king Jim Mason. We'll need volunteers to help mark the course, registration, aid station and finish line.
|Volunteers work hard at the beer mile!|