Thursday night provided a fun night on the city trails of Rochester... see the pic below to show who actually got out for the run.. and know many more showed up for the E.D. portion of the evening.
|The Field House Crew|
On Sunday, the SnowShoe crew found themselves with a large group of 21... and fun was on the agenda! The first shot shared below is from Paul T. It's a great shot, but get's shrunk down on the blog space.
- Monday 7:30am: The Off Season Striders (OSS) run from Chariles Pub and Eatery! - always fun with OSS.
- Monday 7:30pm: Sonja & Scott are hosting a New Years Eve Party! You are all invited to their place at 5029 Nicklaus Dr. NW~Rochester.
- Tuesday 8am: The Off Season Striders are Panera South at 8am.
- Tuesday 6pm: The Trail Runners have scheduled a snow shoe event at Quarry Hill!
- Meet at baseball fields on west side of Quarry hill park at 6:00PM. We'll go for a couple miles through the park and maybe warm up by a nice big bon fire at Dan Lovik's house