If you can get there for just a piece of it.. do it!
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are running (or walking) from El Loro Mexican Restaurant located at 20 4th Street SE in Rochester. The restaurant is the old train depot with a wonderful patio! Also located along the bike path for easy access!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues the 5K drive for school supplies! Bring $5 contribution and a school supply! Then head off on the 5K route, and come back for some social time, and possible prizes!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew is heading to Oxbow Park for some smooth runnin' (or hiking if you prefer!). Meet at the 1st Bridge - which is the 2nd parking lot on your left as you drive in.
- Tuesday 6;15pm: Team R.E.D. Metro is also trail Running tonight! Check out the details on the following facebook link... https://www.facebook.com/events/686057041486863/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
- Wednesday 5:45pm: The Hill workout returns! Meet at the Soldiers Field Memorial - you'll run a short warmup to the base of the hill, and then run some repeats.. always a solid workout!
- Thusday 6pm: Team R.E.D. has another wonderful "home host"! We're hosted by Mesenburgs and Nepstads at Members Grill of Somerby. Enter through the pool area, through the lower level gate. Our Hosts will proved a some pitchers of beer and appetizers! The theme is Team R.E.D. so wear your colors! All you need to bring is some money in the event you're still thirsty when the beer runs dry!
|Christina Aguilera had a thing for T.O.|
|The Ride was Sweet!|
|Tom with the ladies! Wendy, Diane & Amy|
|Several of the newer faces of R.E.D. ... Kirsten, Aurora, Jennifer, Steve & Kate (also Steve's introduction to RED!)|