The following pics are from Monday Maniacs, Tuesday's Trail Run and Tuesdays Headlamp run... people are out and about! - If you're not, get to it!
|A portion of the Monday crew!|
|Three new faces in Hailon, Ben & Susie|
|SE MN Trail Runners at Whitewater State Park !|
|10pm run on the Douglas Trail!|
- Thursday (tonight) 6pm: Team R.E.D. is at the Bears Den in Byron. Our routes will take us past Byrons newest Bear Cubs and to Melby park for a quick 'clean up' as this is the park we adopted in Pauls memory. It'll be a great night for 3, 4 or 6 miles! Join us!
- Saturday 7am: The Marathon & Half Marathon training long run gathers at the Rochester Athletic Club. This week is about 10 miles for the full and 60 Minutes for the half marathoners. You can see the full route at the following link. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6895058
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are gathering at People's Food Co-Op for a group run or walk. Always go the distance you like, and come back for the social!
- Monday 8am: July 4th - Stewartville's Summerfest Runs include both a 5 Mile and 3 Mile - and you can do both at a great discount! The first of the races goes at 8am. Check the following link for more information. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=875
- Monday Note: Due to the holiday there is no scheduled Monday Maniacs run. Enjoy Independence Day!
Beer Mile July 14th - Fundraiser for the Special Olympics Rochester Flyers track team! Even if you'd rather not run in this event, you can support the charity by registering for the Spectator 0.0 event! Follow this link and get on board! - This race is soooo much fun! https://raceroster.com/events/2016/8947/beer-mile
Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K & 2.5K - This is another fast and fun course - Starting at the Middle School parking lot and finishing on the track! - Proceeds from this event support Byron Girls Track & Field (an organization I'm very proud of!) You can register by visiting http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=874
Torchlight 5K July 20th - Register Now so we can confirm if we have enough interest in chartering a bus or not!
- USATF Minnesota 5k Championship- Torchlight 5k
- Race Registration is $30 until race day. (A discount of $10-$15 adult pricing.)
- No discount code necessary, register for the USATF 5K Championship in order to be scored and timed in that category - MUST have a USATF membership # and associate with Team R.E.D.
- Receive a preferred start!
- If 25 people register and chip in $25 each - we can charter a bus! If 30 register the cost drops to $20 a head!
- Register by July 1st: http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventReg/EventReg_SelectType.aspx?fEID=26554&fNew=1&fsource=MARKETING_16TC10TEAMCIRCUIT&bypass=16TC10TEAMCIRCUIT
- Invitation Code: 16TC10TEAMCIRCUIT
- A Registration Type will appear highlighted in red: USATF Team Circuit Choose this registration type and click “Continue.”
- It is mandatory that you fill in your ten digit 2016 USATF number.
- You will need to select Team R.E.D. from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the registration and payment information.
- You will receive a receipt from imATHLETE to the email address indicated on your registration confirming your registration.
- You will receive a separate Econfirmation with information about the race.
- If you have any questions please contact Catherine@tcmevents.org