|Post Race of Med City Marathon! "We're going to Disney World!"|
- Tonight at 6pm! Peg & Wally are hosting Team R.E.D. at their home located at 940 Somerby Parkway NE in Byron. The hosts are providing BBQ and beverages.... you can bring a dish to share! Routes are posted below.. Thanks Adam for creating the routes!
- 2.6 Mile route http://connect.garmin.com/course/embed/3726939
- 4.75 Mile route http://connect.garmin.com/course/embed/3726896
- 6 Mile route http://connect.garmin.com/course/embed/3726921
- Saturday Morning - Join Mason and the crew at the Chester Woods Trail Races! Jim does a great job with this event, you can run 5K, 10 Mile or 50K! If you're interested in volunteering at the Team R.E.D. water station, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- you'll find more race details and a printable registration form at the following link. http://rochestertrackclub.com/SiteImages/FileGallery/Registration_2013_629.pdf
- Sunday Morning - The Gift of Life Transplant 5K Run and 2.5K walk get underway at 9am. You can find more information by visiting http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=276&TM=26971.7
- Sunday Morning - Off Season Striders take off from the back of Brothers Bar & Grill at 8am. Join for a run and come back for a nice breakfast coffee and chatter.
- June 15th 7am: Join us at Charlies Eatery & Pub for a 30-60 run or walk, then come settle in for a great breakfast buffet! Breakfast is just $15 (which includes juice and coffee)... and a contribution of $20 or more will have you entered into a raffle for gift cards from Chariles! Additionally, Team Jean T-shirts will be for sale for just $15!
- If you received the evite for this event, please RSVP using that tool. If you have not received the evite, please let me know and we'll get you hooked up! email@example.com
- If you can't make the run/walk at 7am.. come anytime from 8-10am for the breakfast!
- June 22nd: Put on your Team Jean” t-shirt and join Jean’s Team for the Get Your Rear in Gear 5K run or walk at Silver Lake East side Pavilion:
- 8:30 a.m. for the Kids Fun Run
- 9:00 a.m. for the 5K run
- 9:05 a.m. for the 5K walk
- For more information and to register as a member of "Team Jean", select "Join an Existing Team" at: http://events.getyourrearingear.com/site/TR?fr_id=1560&pg=entry
|Jean & Julie|