Also congrats to all those who did Warrior Dash! What a fun event on the ski slopes of Afton Alps. As far as I know, no Team R.E.D. members won this event. Of course not, as we ran as a team!
Pictures from both events will follow, along with pictures from the All Comers meet in Byron.
- Monday 6pm: If you've never come to Monday Maniacs, you should consider this one! The Maniacs hit the Bears Den in Byron. We'll head out for a run or walk (or bike if you like!). Of course then we'll head back to the Bears Den for the fun part!
- More importantly, we can say "Thank You!" to Mia and Carlene... they have both been such positive pieces of our Team! Unfortunately for us, they are each moving on to a new adventure. Even if you can't make it at 6pm, consider swinging out around 7pm to say Thanks and good luck to these young ladies!
- Tuesday 5:30pm: With the Stewartville Summerfest races set for Thursday, the speed crew is moving the workout to Tuesday. (you can recover Wednesday and race fast on Thursday!). Meet at the parking lot of Douglas Trailhead in Rochester. It's located along Valley High Road behind IBM and next to the Postal processing facility.
- Tuesday 6:30pm: The trail running crew is heading to Stewartville! Meet at the Bear Cave Park and prepare to get a preview of the trails that are part of the July 4th, Summerfest race course!
- Wednesday 5:30pm: If you missed the speed session on Tuesday, and you want to turn the feet over, join us on the track in Byron! The track is located behind the middle school on 4th street.
- Thursday 8:30am: The Stewartville Summerfest races are here! There's a 5 mile, 3 mile and a Kids Half Mile, all taking place at Florence Park in Stewartville.
- Race day registration and packet pickup is available starting at 7am at Florence Park.
- 5-Mile starts at 8:30am
- 3-Mile run/walk starts at 9:30am
- Kids 1/2 mile starts at 10:30am.