Saturday, January 26, 2013

Postponement - Sunday 13.1 mile run!

Please see the email we received from John regarding the previously scheduled test run of the Lace Up Against Breast Cancer route.

Hi: Due to the anticipated storm that will be blowing through starting tomorrow morning, I am going to postpone this until February 3rd. Could you get this out to your distribution lists?




Congrats to all who raced this morning!  There were several at the Securian Winter Carnival Half, 10K and 5K... details, and hopefully pictures to follow.  Lori is in Texas for a race.. go Lori!  


No comments:

Post a Comment