Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome New Members!

Four new members join Team R.E.D. this week! Thursday night newbies included Candee Ostreng, Adam Walters and Larry Franck.  On Saturday morning at the Marathon training long run, Tim Kaufmann got on board! Pictured below is Larry, and I'll need to make sure I snap some pics of the rest, as my batteries failed me Thursday.

Come to think of it, I'm a bit thankful my batteries failed Thursday, as there were some disturbing images that didn't need to get caught on camera.


Several Team R.E.D. members joined the Marathon Training group on Saturday for a nice run around Rochester.  We covered distances ranging from 18-22 miles with a pile of hills in the middle of it.  As always, great fun, great conversation!  That fun spilled over to Brothers for some coffee and breakfast (although I missed that portion of the morning).  Shoot!

****************************************

If you haven't filled out your R.E.D. Connections information, but still want to take part, please get the information to me this week.   We have 9 participants so far, it would be great if we can build on that number.   R.E.D. Connections might help you find an exercise buddy when you need one.   Don't know what I'm talking about?  Drop me an email at byron.teamred@gmail.com and I'll zip you some details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment