Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Track...

A few of us went to the Byron track tonight. There was some light rain on and off, and a light breeze... but once you started moving around that track, the temperature was fantastic! Also, stopping by the track but not pictured were Charro and Emily (I'm also not pictured, but believe me, that makes for a better slide show!)

As is the norm at the track, quite a variety of workouts took place. Lots of hard effort.. always feels good! If you're ever interested in learning how a speed workout works, drop me an email at byron.teamred@gmail.com



I know some other Team RED members (Randy & Renee) elected to go inside tonight at the RCTC field house for a track workout as well. I'm not fully sure who was all there, but chances are we'll see some updates at Ramblin' Renee's blog! http://ramblinrenee.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment