Saturday 7:30am: Off Season Striders gather at Charlies on 2nd for a run walk or run, followed by quality time in a quality place!
Saturday 10am: Winona States Winter Dash, includes a run, a kids race and snowshoe race!
ALL check-ins take place at Lake Park Lodge - see the following link for more details http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=437&TM=34078.29
- 10:00 AM 5K Fun Run - Starts at Jaycee Pavilion Ends at Lake Lodge
- 11:00 AM Kids Races - Check in at Lake Lodge
- 11:30 AM Snowshoe Race - Starts on the Lake behind Lake Lodge
- If you don't have snowshoes come out anyway. Last week nearly half of the people hiked. Additionally, we often have loaner shoes available, and they can be rented at Oxbow park as well!
Tuesday 5:30pm: The need for speed! Join the track workout at the indoor track at RCTC for some good foot turnover with friends!
Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew heads to Quarry Hill for some more snowshoeing! Explore the park under the moonlight! They will typically find a local watering hole post workout.
Thursday 5:20am: The progressive run hits week 2 of 2014. Come on out. This week we're meeting downtown, near the DAHLC. Check back for specific locations. Also, do not be intimidate by this workout, it's one that says.. get faster every mile.. and when that becomes a larger challenge, maintain the pace you're at! Also, if Dani kicks our butts again, and I figure she will, it means she is due to pay her club renewal fee!
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads back to Brothers Bar & Grill! That crew really does a nice job with us (Tina is a great waitress !) We'll head out for routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles and back for the fun. As always, be sure to park in the back, and come inside the back door for the route talk.
Quite a few races are ahead as well...
Jan 25th - Securian Half Marathon , 10K and 5K! - this is a race several team red members have attended year after year, and Mr. Woo is organizing this years car pool Hit him up for the connection to the winter fun!
Feb 1st - Frozen Goose 5K and 10K raising funds for childhood cancer research. More info at http://optimistclubrochestermn.org/Frozengoose.html
Feb 9th - Lace Up Against Breast Cancer Half Marathon, 5K & 2 mile walk. Check out more information at http://www.luabc.org/
- If you'd like to volunteer at the Team R.E.D. Tropical water stop please email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com If you'd like to volunteer in another role, please email Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org Volunteering is awesome!
Feb 22nd - A new Snowshoe race and walk Down by the River at Oxbow park. Check it out at this link http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=447