Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weather Smeather

While it may have been warm, a whole lot of people got together for hills, track and/or biking tonight.  We did get casually, politely accused of being idiots!  Which, by the way, I get.  It was not the greatest night for a hard workout... but.. hey... we had each other!   That's one thing that struck me tonight.  It's highly unlikely any of us work that hard, in those conditions, without each other.   For that, I am very grateful!  You all rock!

My camera was tucked away by the time we ran into Randy, Andy and Erin... so you won't find them in the slide show.. but I think I captured the rest of the crazy people!  One "guest star" is KP!  He, along with Rachel have been traveling, having a trip of a lifetime, and I'm looking forward to hearing about it this Thursday at Team R.E.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment