Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Here we go!

A great part of the week is upon us... Team R.E.D. gathers at the Bears Den on Thursday at 6pm. Routes are posted on the right hand side of this blog.... come join us!

A handful of R.E.D. members gathered this morning for a Progressive run... the humidity was thick, but we were able to battle and give the workout one heck of a shot, before it kicked our collective butts!


Now for a little quiz.. I will buy a drink for the first person to email me at byron.teamred@gmail.com  with the correct answer to who said each of the following things as we prepared to run at 5:30am Wednesday.   The suspects are in the pic above and  from left to right, they are Marv, Renee, Bri & Paul.   

*** Note***  those people in the pic above are not eligible to win.   ( although you're all winners in my book!)

Who said or  did the following.... 
  • Who said "This is a really bad idea"
  • Who said (this is paraphrased, as I don't recall it exactly)  "I'm all mixed up, my mind and body doesn't know if it's day or night"
  • Who said "We have to stop doing this shit! (then following laughter added)  I'm serious!"
  • Who walked up and said "I'm pulling a Gatsfield" then immediately laid down in the grass

No comments:

Post a Comment