Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great Retro Night!

I want to share a lot of pics and stuff on Retro night, but before I get to sleep, I want to recognize the newest members of Team R.E.D.!   It's great to have them with us!

Below... Erin & Andy Hemenway... they've been coming by of late, and I finally hit a price point we could agree on! hahaha.. .kidding of course

Trevor Distad also ponied up some cash tonight.. and has become a member of
The R.E.D. Club... he'll have to ask Randy just what requirements are different for The R.E.D. Club vs Team R.E.D.      It's really not my issue.. but below is Trevor receiving his Team R.E.D. shirt!


Dave Duncan joined us as well!  Dave is a funny guy, he seemed to think Team R.E.D. was a running club... hahaha.. ok ok.. Dave, you caught us!




More to come tomorrow..... lots of pics.......
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment