- New members pay just $20 and receive a Team R.E.D. Tee, along with a Team R.E.D. Duffel Bag!
- Renewing members pay just $10 and receive a Team R.E.D. Duffel Bag!
- You can register or renew online at http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41986407849976 or in person. However, if you pay with cash, always pay Wendy not Tom! - Wendy is the smarter O'Leary.
|Yours with renewal! Great for race day!|
|Claire excited about what she can buy new to put in her duffel!|
|Shane is saving his money so he can renew and score one of these great duffels!|
- Thursday 7pm - Beer Mile at the Bears Den! Please consider participating or signing up as a spectator so your dollars can still support the Rochester Flyers Track team! - Special Olympians!
- Race Day registration is available starting at 5:30pm but If you know you're coming, it helps us a lot of you pre-register. https://raceroster.com/events/2016/8947/beer-mile
- Online Registration closes at Midnight on Wednesday 7/13 - register now!
- Saturday 8am - Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K & 2.5K - This is another great race in support of high school athletes! - The race takes place at the Byron Middle School, 601 4th St NW.
- Online registration closes Thursday night at 7pm so get it done now at https://raceroster.com/events/2016/9324/byron-good-neighbor-days-races Also, race day registration is available starting at 7am.
- Sunday 2:30pm - FREE Kids mile - Team R.E.D. hosts a 1 mile race along the parade route during Byron Good Neighbor Days! It's lots of fun, we can use more kids running and volunteers!
- A sign-in table will be set up near the Historical Society on 4th Street (just two blocks east of Country Road 5).
- A parent signature is required on the waiver before a child will be given a Bib #
- Sunday 3pm: Team R.E.D. Marches in the parade! Lorelei Hanson even wrote an all ages appropriate chant for us to sing!
- Meet at the Middle School parking lot after the Kids Mile.
- Sunday Post Parade: You're all invited to the O'Leary's back yard at 805 1st Ave NW in Byron for a post parade party complete with Beer & Brats!
Saturday 7am: The long run from the RAC is always a great option. The run is supported with Aid stations and they simply ask for $1 per week to help stock the stations. This weeks routes are 15.5 nd 7.5 miles respectively. Also, please consider volunteering at an aid station from time to time, it's pretty fun and gets you out of a long run!
Wednesday July 20th: Torchlight 5K - This is a fun, fast course! - Starts at the Bascillica, runs along the Torchlight parade route and finishes crossing the fantastic Stone Arch bridge near the Guthrie Theatre. At the finish line, Live Music and Free Beer!
- USATF Minnesota 5k Championship- Torchlight 5k
- Race Registration is $30 until race day. (A discount of $10-$15 adult pricing.)
- No discount code necessary, register for the USATF 5K Championship in order to be scored and timed in that category - MUST have a USATF membership # and associate with Team R.E.D.
- Receive a preferred start!
- If 25 people register and chip in $25 each - we can charter a bus! If 30 register the cost drops to $20 a head!