|Beth and the Free-Agent Shirt Presentation!|
Congrats to Gwen and Yvonne for each placing in their age groups! Meanwhile, Team R.E.D.s co-ed team was led by Andy B, Shane, Jess F, and Claire... placing Team R.E.D. as 8th overall in the Co-Ed division, very nice!
|Blue Flight Pants/Jacket... Black Pants|
|Tupperware with red lid ... Blue cooler w/wheels|
|Brooks shoes.. Mud Colored w/pink logo|
What's coming up this week? See below...
- Monday 6pm - Monday Maniacs are taking off from the Bears Den in Byron. As with any night, go the distance and pace you like and always stick around for the post workout fun!
- Tuesday 6am - Speed work at RCTC indoor track. Always remember to wear one pair of shoes into the facility, and change into dry shoes before running on the track.
- Tuesday 5pm - Hill workout Fox Valley hills... meet at Edina Reality near TJ Maxx, then you'll hit the hills for repeats!
- Tuesday 6:15pm - The Trail crew hits Quarry Hill in Rochester. Most are planning to run, but some are planning to hike.. so take your pick! As always , some social time post workout!
- Thursday - Thanksgiving Day - There is not official Team R.E.D. run due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. Below is a list some Turkey Trot options.
- Mom's On the Run Family Gobble Wobble at Soldiers Field - you'll the races are free or very affordable, but consider an additional contribution to help the Salvation Army provide Thanksgiving Meals! - A contribution of $25 earns you the Gobble Wobble Mug. Register at https://runsignup.com/Race/MN/Rochester/MomsontheRun5KFamilyGobbleWobble
- 8am - Lil Gobblers 1K (FREE)
- 8:30am - Gobble Wobble 5K ($5)
- 8:35am - 2 Mile Walk - (FREE)
- Thanksgiving Day 5K at Grace Church in Stewartville - Another very affordable race option for just $5! The event is aimed at bringing family and friends together to start your Thanksgiving day in a healthy way! Run or Walk.. enjoy it! Registeer at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/thanksgiving-day-5k-stewartville-mn-registration-13768129847?ref=ebtn
- 9am - TD5K
If your plan is to volunteer, please visit the registration page, and click volunteer... there is no charge for volunteering, of course there is an option to make a donation if you wish.