The Tuesday Night Trail crew has kicked up in numbers... would appear many are happy to see the snow melt, and in turn, get outside!
|Great turnout at Chester Woods!|
Lets peek at the next few days... one key reminder, we sure can use more Volunteers at the Fetzer Water Stop on Saturday! It's going to be a great time, with a cowboy/cowgirl theme... music, beer (and water and gatorade provided!) If you're available Saturday from 8:45 am to 10:30am we'd love to have the extra hands, and smiles! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get on board with this support team! ** If you're only available for a portion of that time window, we'd love to see you for whatever you can do!
- Wednesday 6pm: Naked Wednesday tonight at Beer Bellyz in Rochester. Come out for the run, and stay for the cheap beer! (or the expensive beer, whatever you prefer).
- Thursday 5:30am: Join us for the Progressive Run from the front doors of the Healthy Living Center. It's a 7.5 mile workout, and makes you stronger by getting faster each mile!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hits the Bears Den once again! Routes will be 3, 4 or 6 miles!
- Friday/Saturday: The Zumbro 100 Mile, 50 Mile and 17 Mile takes place (start date/time depends on the race you select!) - if you're not yet registered you may be out of luck. See the following link for more information. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=427&TM=50868.02
- Saturday 9am: The Fetzer Run to End Hunger 20K & 2 Mile has a new course starting and finishing at the Channel One Food Bank. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=458&TM=50868.02
- Or Volunteer! - See the paragraph under the trail run picture to get the volunteer info!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders have it going on from Charlies Pub & Eatery on 2nd St (across from St Marys). Join the fun!