When voting, please note some dates are listed twice and it's a matter of afternoon or evening party. Please take the time to consider when it works for you, and place a vote for one, or multiple dates/times that work for you!
As you well know, tomorrow marks the 118th running of the Boston Marathon... The Boston Strong theme is building even more swell as race day approaches! You can stream it online at CBSBoston.com
Also be sure to track our friends at http://www.baa.org/individual.html All of the local participants are listed in the previous post (with bib #'s). Set it up to see the race unfold for each of them!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs head to Beetles Bar & Grill in Rochester. This location has been great for the group as we can either hit trails or head downtown.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Trail crew hits the trails of Oxbow Park with a run titled "Yo, we're goin' to Oxbow!" Meet at the first bridge (which is the 2nd parking lot on your left as you enter the park)
- Wednesday 5:30pm: Join a speed/hill session! This is a little different from the normal plan but here it is. Meet at the Memorial of Soldiers Field. Get on the track for some warmup laps, then get ready to run either a tempo 1 mile or an all out time trial mile. Run a little cool down, then head to the hills for repeats! - If this workout doesn't make you stronger, it just might kill ya.. kidding kidding.. it'll make you stronger!
- Wednesday 6pm: Join TerraLoco for this week's (April 22nd) 5K for charity! I know I've mentioned before, and many of you have mentioned what a great way for Brock and team to be a part of the community! These runs are typically on Tuesday nights.. but this week is a Wednesday.. so adjust and enjoy!
- Note - on April 29th... TerraLoco is running the 5K for Roll & Stroll for JDRF. Thanks Brock and Tiffany for setting it up. I've learned Tiffany is the go-to person while Brock is sort of a figure head. That's ok, somebody has to be the figure head.
- Thursday 5:30am: Progressive run from the RAC. Meet at the front doors and we'll take off on the flat streets of Rochester!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to the Bears Den in Byron. We'll get some miles, and always smiles! Plan on routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles.
- Friday 5pm: Join the Rochester Track Club for trash pickup. The Track Club has adopted the path that curves around soldiers field golf course. Meet on the trail just across from Hy-Vee... gloves and bags will be provided. -- afterwards join the crew for post 'good works' beverages!