Congrats to everyone who participated in the Fools Five Road Race today! It's always such a great event! I've lifted a couple pics of Team R.E.D. members celebrating post race, and one of two long lost members... come back Angie & Nanci!
|Angie and Nanci... in it to win it!|
|Lorelei, Christina, Jennifer, Gwen, Kathy & Teri ready to rock!|
|Christina and Jim... celebrating!|
|Eric, Teri and Gwen... a happy bunch!|
- Monday 6pm: Join us at Wild Wood bar and grill as we'll head out for 3, 4 or 6 miles on the Mayowood trail.
- Tuesday 5:30pm: Get you feet cranking with speed work on the indoor track at RCTC -- Tom does a great job of providing a challenging workout for the group!
- Tuesday 6pm: Terraloco continues to serve the community with a charity run. A 5K for $5... take part in the goodness.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew has a plan... it's Chester Woods! A great location for some trails and friends! Get connected with this group, you will enjoy it! Meet the others at the Beach House to get things rolling.
- Wednesday 6pm: Naked Wednesday is on again! This time from Beer Bellyz in Rochester. Come out for the run, and stay for some fun.
- Thursday 5:30am: Join us for the Progressive Run from the front doors of the Healthy Living Center. It's a 7.5 mile workout, and makes you stronger by getting faster each mile!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hits the Bears Den once again! Routes will be 3, 4 or 6 miles!
- Friday/Saturday: The Zumbro 100 Mile, 50 Mile and 17 Mile takes place (start date/time depends on the race you select!) - if you're not yet registered you may be out of luck. See the following link for more information. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=427&TM=50868.02
- Saturday 9am: The Fetzer Run to End Hunger 20K & 2 Mile has a new course starting and finishing at the Channel One Food Bank. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=458&TM=50868.02
- Volunteer with us! If you are not running Zumbro or Fetzer... please consider volunteering! Team R.E.D. is hosting a Cowboy themed water stop at the Fetzer Run to End Hunger. It'll be fun for sure! As is typical, we'll have music and volunteer only beverages available - must be over 21 to partake in those beverages. Volunteers should get their western look on, and enjoy the theme!
- If interested in joining this water station, please email Tom at email@example.com
- Thursday April 17th... Team R.E.D. is running/walking from the Eagles Club in Rochester. We are supporting Erin H's continued passion to help the Soldiers Wings fund! -- They are hosting a BBQ sandwhich dinner for just $5 and the proceeds will help a Veteran with 2 boys (and expecting another child this month). This Veteran has a currently unusable bathroom due to mold, rotted wood and damage to the basement ceiling. Our participation can make a difference!
- The Team RED run/walk is at 6pm.. the event itself runs from 4-8pm... so even if you can't make the run, consider participating!
- Thursday April 17th... The Rochester Tri Club is offering a Learn to Tri type class starting at 6:30pm. It's possible to take part in both events!
- Triathlon 101 class- If you are new to the sport of triathlon or know someone who is interested in doing their first triathlon, we have an intro class that can gives all the basics in an hour and a half information session. We will discuss the following topics: your first race, training, gear, race selection, race day, race nutrition.The class is on http://www.trirochester.com/at the Northrop Community Education Center in Rochester. TriRochester does not charge for the class but there is a small sign-up fee. Registration is open to anyone
Where- Northrop Education Center