- Sunday 8am: The Test of the Lace Up Against Breast Cancer Half Marathon route, takes place starting at the south parking lot of Mayo High School. We'll run the 13.1 mile route... and if you only want to run part of it, that's ok too!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are getting connected at Beetles Bar & Grill on 2nd Street in Rochester. This is a nice location for a scamper around the town!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail group is doing a Moon Rise over Chester Lake Snowshoe . They are gathering at the Beach House of Chester Woods Park, and heading out for a snowshoe hike around the lake... keep that snow coming!
- Wednesday 5:30pm: The RCTC indoor track is the place to be on Wednesdays! The team is seeing a great turnout, and the speed is cranking up. Come on out and take part in the workout!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is back at the Bears Den in Byron! It's been a few weeks, and we're sure looking forward to returning to the scene of our start! Come on out for a run of 3, 4 or 6 miles... and let's have some post run fun!
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Things are turning for the better, temperature wise! -- and there are plenty of chances to get out and enjoy it....
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Saturday, February 02, 2013