Friday, February 22, 2013

Congratulations!

Winners Winners all over the place!   Probably the biggest winner was Matt... as he joined Team R.E.D. last night!   Welcome Matt!

Matt joins R.E.D.


Congrats to Lana and Steve... as they each won a pair of Brooks Shoes from TerraLoco!   Many thanks to TerraLoco for making such a great donation!  Also Congrats go to the winners of the Bears Den gift cards!  It's a whole lot of you!  








**************************

More opportunities! 
  • Saturday 7:15am:  Marathon training long run takes off from the RAC.   This is a great way to get some miles as the run is supported by volunteers with Water, Gatorade and sometimes snacks.   Please bring $1 to help offset the costs.   
  • Saturday 1:30pm:   Snowshoe at Oxbow... Finally!   Gather at the 1st Bridge at 1:30pm and prepare to travel the park.  (the 1st bridge is the 2nd parking lot on your left as you enter the park area.)
  • Sunday 8am:   Off Season Striders are heading out for a run from Brothers Bar & Grill!  Park and meet behind the bar... and have some fun post run!  
  • Monday 6pm:  The Monday Maniacs are heading back to Douglas for some snowshoeing along the horse trail!  This is pretty flat terrain, come give it a shot!  Of course, we'll mosey on into the Douglas Saloon post shoe!

2 comments:

  1. WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
    my daughter have been a patient of breast cancer . I had tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my daughter symptoms. One day while going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from cancer,quickly i contacted him and he prepared a herbal medication for my daughter which i received and he used it as instructed by dr williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible.the redness and nipple discharge gradually stooped ,on thing now she is so full of life. I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from cancer.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product THANKS TO YOU ONCE AGAIN DR WILLIAMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was cured from autism, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from Autism spectrum. My son suffered autism for 7 years and 4 months, it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have difficulty with communication not verbal, and he always complain of poor eye contact, hurt his self, likes music so much. We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. Not until a day when I searched for a cure online and i saw different testimonies of how people are thanking and praising Dr Alwan who has cured their autistic children and so many others with Fallopian tube blockage, infections and diseases problems, and they all left the email of the doctor who had the cure to autism . I never imagined autism has a natural cure but i have no other choice than to contact Dr Alwan and he assured me my son will be fine and then asked me to purchase his autism herbs which i did. Few days later I got the herbal medication he recommended and also gave me instructions and guild lines on how it used. Behold it was amazing, before 2 weeks time i began to see different changes on my son now is perfectly okay, even up till this moment he is so full of life. Autism has a cure and it is an herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on (alwansolution@yahoo.com) on how to get cured of your autistic child. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete