Monday, January 3, 2011

Update (sort of)

I've been trying to confirm the availability of the indoor track at RCTC  for Tuesday regular track workout.  The big wrestling tournament is approaching, and as I recall from last year, that created a tough environment to truly execute speed work, as they moved several large bleachers onto the track, and had a trailer on the track as well.  At any rate,  I have placed a call, and will update you when I know more.  (if the track is open, I'll suggest we go there, if not, possibly a Tuesday night hill workout).

When I was wondering about the track availability I went to google.com and found it interesting (and enjoyable) to see what I found as the top hit, once I typed rctc indoor        give it a try if you're curious.

Thursday is a Bears Den night, and there's a possibility of a twist to that as well.  So.... again stay tuned!

I am way behind on pictures!   Both Team RED Thursday and Snow Shoe Crew Sundays... I'll get them posted too ! 

We're going to Cuba!   Be sure to send your mileage since Jan 1st to Lori at lbelaen@gmail.com   She'll again help track us on our trip!  We need your swimming mileage too.... send it in!   75 miles of water to cross!    

2 comments: