Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thursday Routes

Thursday's routes will be on the blog sometime tomorrow (Wednesday).     It's going to be quite the social run... We'll start at the Bears Den and then Run/Walk to Maureen's place... have a warm something, or cold something.. then continue on, to Melby's place.. and repeat!   Then it's back to the Den...

The Routes will be such that walkers and runners will arrive at each stop approx the same time! Thanks to Maureeen and the Melby's for hosting us!   Fun! 

******************

Speaking of Fun.. the Snow Shoe Crew keeps growing!   I get a note nearly every day saying something to the effect "I ordered snow shoes!"    I'm having some difficulty posting the last pics I got from the crew... I will update as we can.. maybe a season slide show is due soon!

If anyone is interested in a Friday Snow Shoe jaunt, I know at least one other interested, as she's getting her shoes on Thursday!   Let me know at bryon.teamred@gmail.com  and I'll get you connected.  (I have a new pair, and still haven't got out to try them! maybe Friday?)

I am willing to bet there is a Sunday Crew already planned, I just don't yet know the time and start location.  Will update the blog as we find out!

*****************
Saturday is a preview of the Lace Up Against Breast Cancer Half Marathon course.    Start time is 7:30 (I believe).... from Mayo High.   Pull in the parking lot and look for the people with facemasks and running shoes.  That's where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment