Monday, February 22, 2010

No run - Great fun!

Below is a slide show from tonight's Team R.E.D. festivities. I sure hope you all had a great time, I know I did! Spring is on the way, let's keep the mo-jo rolling!

I'll do a real math check in the morning, but from my count, we were around 40 people enjoying the spirit of the evening, and that was awesome! I'd also like to thank the Bear's Den for their continued support. We sometimes take up a lot of space (which I'm sure they appreciate, yet we sometimes don't smell so good!).

Tonight, we played slide shows (set to music) of some of the things we've done these past 10 months, and all in all, it shows you people are amazing people! Nice work!

We also had a chance to give out $60 worth of Bears Den Gift cards. How do you win them? Well, tonight, we played rock/paper/scissors, we also had a round of trivia, then we had a random drawing. Everyone had a chance! (and I again, didn't win!)

No comments:

Post a Comment