Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cruisin'!

Another strong turnout at the track tonight. Let's see if I can remember who was all there! Bri, Melby, Woo, Mason, Renee S, Randy, Andy, Jim L, Dan S, Roger, Marv and myself. Marv recently joined Team R.E.D. (finally got his shirt tonight) and Roger joined tonight, and got his shirt immediately! Also we gained two new members Sunday Night when Andy & Tracy Becker joined at the party Welcome aboard all!

I forgot my camera tonight, but I know Renee was snapping pics.... I would hazard to guess they'll be on her blog in short order at http://ramblinrenee.blogspot.com Renee also provided some great cookies, once again! Thanks Renee!

Tonight's workout started with a warm-up, followed by 2 miles of extended hard effort, then recover... and from there, many people did many things! Mostly 400M's and 800M's of speed with recovery.

******************************************

An email and blog update will follow tomorrow with details, but given we were at the Bears Den twice last week, I'm going to take our Team on the road to Rochester this Thursday! Should be a nice change of pace for one week. Stay tuned and keep on moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment