Wednesday, February 10, 2010

At Tuesday's Runner's Social there was some discussion as to who looks better during the marathon... Melby or Marilee.

We started a brief survey, and below the pics are the responses to date. Please feel free to email me at byron.teamred@gmail.com with your vote and comments, I'll be sure to add them as we move forward. Your comments will remain anonymous unless you request to have your name associated with it.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.



  • Marilee hands down
  • This is not a fair comparison. You can see that Marilee is at mile 26, and Melby is obviously in mile 1, not even warmed up yet.
  • I'll have to vote for Melby on this one. I can see Melby is extremely happy that he is about to complete his first marathon. Words cannot describe the cheer in his heart but his picture does.
  • Marilee looks like she is sweating and Melby looks like he is hardly working at all. No one likes to sweat so I'm voting for Paul.
  • Well, as far as the picture goes I would have to vote for Marilee; however, 20 years from now we're not going to recall anything about Marilee's race but we're all going to remember the banana stain on Paul's gloves.
  • Well, if anyone thinks I look better than Marilee at ANY time, they need glasses. So my vote has to go with the one who is in the least amount of pain, and that isn't me.
  • These photos are the funniest! Poor Paul looks miserable and I think he smells like banana. And Marilee looks wonderful (as usual). I'm sure she smells like a rose. :-)
  • Melby looks AWESOME... he looks like 'SCREW THAT! I'm a runner!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment