Sunday, December 20, 2009

Team RED heading to the track.. again!

Several Team R.E.D. members and Off Season Strider's are planning to hit the RCTC Field House for an indoor track workout again this week. Tuesday at 5:30 is the start! If available, consider joining... it's a lot of fun to do speed work with others, not so much alone (my opinion of course). This is something we hope to continue throughout the winter... and as weather turns this spring/summer... we can hit some outdoor tracks!


Off Season Strider's was rockin' and rollin' yesterday! There must have been about 20 runners sharing laughs and coffee afterwards! Several runners sported festive gear.

One brief story I can share. As we were winding down our morning, a woman (maybe in her 70's) approached me. She seemed to really like my antlers with bells. She wished me a Merry Christmas, then proceeded to slap my head 3 times... hard! Oh my... I was in shock! My car pool buddies and I laughed about that 'assault" almost all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment