Friday, December 4, 2009

Nice Night!

We had a nice turnout for an early winter run last night at the Bears Den. Unfortunately, due to a scheduling conflict, I needed to split my time between Team R.E.D. and Dance Team parents... all good, just a bit of a juggling act!

We had a new runner join us last night, Welcome Bri ! Hope to see you back soon! I failed to get her email address... With that said, if anyone is interested in being on the Team RED email distribution list, please drop me a note at byron.teamred@gmail.com and we'll get you added!

While I was off having my fill of burgers, Paul Chm ran into a couple guys who inquired what we were up to. When he explained the concept of Team RED, they seemed interested saying "those are 3 things we like to do!" We'll watch for them in the coming weeks.

I also forgot my camera... can you believe it? Well, here's is what it looked like last night, only darker. haha.. actually the snow seemed to brighten things up quite a bit! Was pretty easy to see, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment