- Saturday 7am: The Marathon & Half Marathon training runs are down to 2-to-go! - This week the Longer run is 15ish miles, based on being two weeks from Twin Cities and Chicago marathons. For those running a marathon a week or two later, you are encouraged to pre-load 5-6 miles and make it your last 20+ run of your training!
- Saturday 1pm: The NAMI Walk is on! - Join us at RCTC with an 11:30am registration - and walk begins at 1pm. - If you can't join us but want to donate, please consider joining the O'Leary team called O'Nami - you can do so at http://www.namiwalks.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=38052
- Saturday 5pm: Med City Fall 5K - all part of the fall half marathon events! - You can register at packet pickup from 10am-4:45pm at Scheels.
- Sunday Morning - the Med City Half and 10K... and Post Race party with Nite Shift! - Volunteers are still need to check id's and pour beer for the post race. Also, volunteers are still needed on the course, check the following link to see where you can still help! https://signup.com/client/invitation/6775657374/1557387/false#!1557387/false/false
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to Pappy's, located along the Hwy 52 frontage road, just south of 19th St. Monday's are great nights to get out, log a few miles, and meet some people!
- Monday 6pm: TerraLoco continues the 5K $5 Charity series. Join to support a local charity each week and come back for a chance to socialize, and maybe even with some prizes!
- Note: On Monday, October 10th - Monday Maniacs has elected TerraLoco as the location of their run. The charity that evening is NAMI! - please join us!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: Quarry Hill is the scene for the Tuesday Trail Crew! It's time to start wearing those headlamps! Meet at end of 19th street in the parking lot near the tennis courts. The location is depicted in this map, park by the red X
Friday, September 23, 2016
Here we go.. there's a lot going on!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Friday, September 23, 2016