- Saturday 7am: The marathon & half marathon training long runs are gearing us up for a great fall! This weeks distance is scheduled at 17 for the full, and 11ish for the half. Remember, please bring $1 to help offset the cost of the support provided, bananas and gatorade. - and always keep in mind, this great training run doesn't happen without great volunteers! - Be sure to thank them, and/or sign up for a weekend!
- If you'd like to check out the course for the long run... here it is... http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6940709 Thanks to Jim Li for providing that weekly!
- Saturday 6am: Several Team R.E.D. members are planning to pre-load with a few people looking for 23 miles. If you'd like to start at 6am - join us! Megan was looking or a 6:30am start, but I think she decided to "man up".. those are her words not mine.
- Sunday 8am: The Off Season Striders got it going on! Join this group at Panera South on Sunday morning, and come back for some nice social time!
- Monday 7:30am: A special holiday addition of Off Season Striders - Join us at Dunn Bros on Elton HIlls in Rochester.
- Note Monday 6pm: There is no officially scheduled Monday Manaics due to the Holiday weekend. However, Wendy and I discovered we're not busy so we're walking and running at 6pm from the Den - Join us if you're available.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail crew is hitting a favorite location for so many. It's off to Whitewater State Park! Plan on 5-6 miles or running or hiking and come back for a Bonfire! - Meet at the parking lot nearest the Nature store.
- Tuesday 9:30pm: The Night Owls are out again! Join them at the trailhead of Doublas Trail along Valley High Drive near IBM. - It's fun to run in the dark with friends!
- Wednesday 6pm: Speed Speed Speed.. join us on the Byron Track and let's turn those wheels! The track is located behind the middle school at 601 4th St NW.
- Thursday 6pm: We made a change to our home host schedule... so we're back at the Bears Den! They always do a wonderful job with service during the social, and they are always ready for us! - plan on routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles.. and back for some fun!
- The next home host will now fall on Sept 15th - Thanks to the Walters family for hosting us that evening!
Friday, September 2, 2016
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Friday, September 02, 2016