|Kim, Chris, Jim, Cathy|
If you are interested in getting involved with NAMI, there is another chance next weekend, as Sept 24th is the Annual NAMIWalks event held at RCTC. I'm happy to answer any questions as I am the walk manager. If you can't make it, and want to contribute none the less, you can do so by joining the O'Nami team (that's my team) by visiting... https://www.namiwalks.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=38052
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to Beetles Bar & Grill in Rochester. - This is always a fun location, and we haven't been there in awhile. Join us for the run and the fun! The route is typically 5-6 miles on Monday evenings. - Let's go!
- Monday 6pm: TerraLoco continues it's $5 5K charity run. Non competitive event, with lots of fun! Join the crew!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is heading to Gamehaven for a Wooley Bear hunt! Apparently, depending how many Wooley Bear you find, you can figure out how much snow to expect this year!
- Wednesday 6pm: TerraLoco would love to have Team R.E.D. join their workout as they have a rep doing a demo/sample night from UCAN. - I'm planning to check it out, and run a bit of an up tempo run that night along the trails. Consider skipping the track workout, and picking them up and putting them down at TerraLoco!
- If you're not familiar with UCAN, it's a nutrition supplement not only for runners, but for anyone with a specialized diet. It contains SuperStarch, a natural, slow-releasing carbohydrate that delivers steady energy. Check out their website here: https://www.
generationucan.com/ It was originally developed for children with life-threatening hypoglycemia and now Meb K uses it to power his marathons.
- Thursday 6pm: Don and Sharon Gabrielson are home hosting at 2323 Wilshire Lane NE. We'll have a couple of route options for you to run or walk, and of course, we'll circle back for the social.
- Our hosts will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, chips water and after dinner cigars. Bring your own beverage and an optional dish to share.
- Theme: Wear your favorite sports team apparel. Note that there will be a separate serving line for Packer's fans.