- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are gathering at a favorite hangout, LTS! Plan on a run of 5-6 miles and come back for a social. LTS is located at 2001 32nd Ave NW in Rochester.
- Monday 6pm: TerraLoco continues to drive positive forward with their $5 5K charity runs. It's a non-pressure event and helps someone every week!
- Tuesday 6;15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is heading to Eagle Bluff Environmental Center.. I've been there with our Cross country team, and there are some great trails to explore! Meet at the Star Deck parking lot and enjoy!
- If you have interest in seeing a high school cross country meet before you go to Eagle Bluff, the Byron Bears are hosting on Tuesday starting at 4:30pm for the Jr High athletes. We would love some love! Go Bears!
- Tuesday 9:30pm: The Night Owls are out! Meet at the parking lot of the Douglas Trail - trail-head on Valley High (near IBM).. it's a great chance to connect and not worry about how you look! - this group is consistently fun!
- Wednesday 6pm: Get your speed on the track in Byron! - The track is located behind the Byron Middle School at 601 4th St NW.
- Thursday 6pm: Home Hosted by the Walters family at 286 Brookfield Ct NE Byron. They are working on a theme, and details of the evening are forthcoming.. although I can assure you we will get out for a run or walk - your choice!
Sunday, September 11, 2016
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Sunday, September 11, 2016