- Saturday 7am: The Marathon & Half Marathon training long run from the Rochester Athletic Club. Get your miles in with this group run... long route is 21ish miles and there are aid stations along the way.
- Note: This route includes an option to run to Byron, and get shuttled back to Rochester. The reason to run to Byron is the next bullet as you can have a chance to have breakfast while supporting two charities.
- Saturday 8am-10:30am - All-You-Can-Eat Pancake breakfast at the Bears Den! - This event is supporting the National Alliance on Mental Illness and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Two great causes, one great breakfast!
- Special thank you to the Bears Den for the generosity in hosting the event
- Sunday 8am: The Off Season Striders are gathering at Panera South for a group run. Distance can be whatever you like with OSS... join the fun, and stay for the social!
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Here's a look at the weekend!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Saturday, September 17, 2016