Bring your own beverages... this will be fun!
Here's a look at the upcoming group events.
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders gathers at Dunn Bros North. Get out, have some fitness & fun!
- Sunday 1pm: Note: New location! We're going to gather at the Nepstad Homestead at 6345 Cty Rd 105 NW Byron for Snowshoe & Sleigh Rides! Don't have snowshoes? We will have at least one pair of loaners with us (sometimes other members have extra pairs along too). Bring your own beverage.
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading to Cowboy Jacks in Rochester. They are located at 1625 South Broadway. The Monday crew has been getting stronger by the week, come out and enjoy! All paces... we'll have a Back of the Pack leader to make sure we all get to the post workout social!
- Tuesday 5:30pm: The Hill crew continues to gather at the Edina Realty near TJ Maxx in Rochester. Get out and get stronger!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: Carley State Park for some snowshoeing if the snow permits, otherwise prepare for a run or hike! Meet at the first parking lot past the entrance.
- Wednesday 5:30pm: Progressive Run - it's a 7.5 mile workout, and your mission run each mile faster than the previous mile (and then finish with a 1/2 mile cooldown). Gather at Cowboy Jacks on South Broadway. We have a relatively flat route planned, along some of the wider streets in Rochester. Click the following link to see the route. http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/629797834
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading back to Wildwood Bar & Grill. Join us for a run or walk of 3, 4 or 6 miles (really any distance you want to go!). We'll have all paces available, including a leader for Back of the Pack.
- Saturday 7:15am: The Marathon & Half Marathon Training runs start from the Rochester Athletic Club aka RAC. You do not need to be a member of the training class, nor do you have to be a member of the RAC. In fact, you don't have to be a member of any club to join these group runs. Please bring $1 donation each week to help cover the cost of Gatorade & Bananas provided at aid stations on these long runs.