- Monday 5:30pm: The Hill workout crew, also know as: Hillbillies... are meeting at the parking lot of Edina Realty near TJ Max for hill repeats. This type of workout is challenging, but certainly pays off! - some of them plan to head to Beetles for E.D. after the workout.
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are starting and finishing at Beetles on 2nd St in Rochester. We'll get our run on... any distance you wish, most will likely log 4-6 miles. Then back for the social.
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues their 5K charity runs. Just $5 get's you involved! TerraLoco does a great job staying connected to the community!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is heading to Willow Creek Reservoir for some snowshoeing or hiking.. you choose what you wish to do! Meet in the parking lot at the end of Lone Pine Drive. See the following link for a map https://www.google.com/maps/place/Willow+Creek+Reservoir,+Rochester,+MNfirstname.lastname@example.org,-92.4890605,16z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x87f758460bbda9f3:0x63a8ad803fd68e02
- Wednesday 6pm: Progressive Run from Broadway Pizza in Rochester. This is a new route, and it should be well lit with good footing as we'll head to the IBM perimeter road (it's always clear and has had very light traffic of late). - I would anticipate a social at Broadway Pizza afterwards!
- The Progressive Run is a workout in which you get faster each mile.. the workout is designed at 7.5 miles, but you can make it any distance you wish, and progress to any pace you wish! - if you want more details feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com
- Thursday 6pm: The O'Leary's are home hosting at 805 1st Ave NW in Byron. Routes will be the typical 3, 4 or 6 mile options and we'll have Beer, Wine & BBQ Pork available... please bring a dish to share!
- We decided not to make it a theme night... so show up ready to walk or run.. and have some fun!
- Saturday 6am: If you're looking for a 20 miler, consider a Pre-Load at the RAC prior to the 13 miler which starts at 7:15am.
- Saturday 7:15am: Long Run from the RAC. This weeks mileage is scheduled for 13 miles...
- Please bring a $1 contribution to help off-set the expenses of the bananas/gatorade they provide along the route!
- Plan to join us at Charlies Eatery & Pub on 2nd Street (across from St Mary's) for a post workout social too!
Saturday, February 21, 2015
It was a great turnout at the Long Run from the RAC today. Several members ran into each other at Rooster Barn & Grill post workout, but part of that was pure luck the two groups picked the same spot but hadn't really discussed it ahead of time. - So, we thought it would be good to add a designated gathering spot to the blog updates... send input if you have a favorite spot!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Saturday, February 21, 2015