|Welcome Brian to Team R.E.D.!|
It was a bit chilly still tonight, but the forecast looks like it's warming a bit! Here's what the next few days look like for Group Run or Walk opportunities.
- Saturday 7:30am: Off Season Striders is heading to Brothers Bar & Grill... as always, park behind the bar, and use the back entrance. (It keeps the prime front spaces for customers who are coming in right away, rather then leaving for an hour or so!)
- Saturday 1pm: The Optimist Frozen Goose 10K and 5K takes place at the University Center Rochester Atrium (851 30th Ave SE Rochester). More information available at http://optimistclubrochestermn.org/frozen-goose/
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders gathers at Dunn Bros North. Get out, have some fitness & fun!
- Sunday 1pm: Snowshoe at Oxbow Park (I hope the snow depth permits!). Don't have snowshoes? We will have at least one pair of loaners with us (sometimes other members have extra pairs along too). Additionally, you can rent them at the oxbow park office.
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading to Cowboy Jacks in Rochester. They are located at 1625 South Broadway. The Monday crew has been getting stronger by the week, come out and enjoy! All paces... we'll have a Back of the Pack leader to make sure we all get to the post workout social!