- Sunday (Today) 1pm: We're going for a hike at Oxbow Park, snowshoes optional as I'm still not sure there's enough snow to snowshoe (but you can try if you like). Join us at the 1st bridge to burn a few calories before the Super Bowl binge begins!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are gathering at Glynner's Pub, located in the Northbrook Shopping Center near Silver Lake. We'll hop on the trail and away we go! All paces are welcome! There will be a Back of the Pack group comprised of anyone who wants to walk, or run a 12/min mile or slower.
- Tuesday 5:30pm: The hill workout makes you stronger, join the group for some ups & downs. Meet at Edina Realty near TJ Maxx.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Trail Crew is Cruising Carley State Park. Bring your snowshoes, because if there's enough, that's the plan! Meet at the first parking lot on your right, just past the main entrance.
- Wednesday 5:30pm: Give the progressive run a shot! We'll meet at the back entrance of Brother Bar & Grill in Rochester and utilize the trails to keep us from battling traffic at intersections while trying to maintain a strong pace. The entire workout is 7.5 miles.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hits the Bears Den in Byron once again! We'll get out for a run and/or walk and back for the social! Plan on options in the ranges of 3, 4 or 6 miles. As always, the Back of the Pack group is welcome to join!
- Saturday 7:30am: Off Season Striders is heading to Brothers Bar & Grill... as always, park behind the bar, and use the back entrance. (It keeps the prime front spaces for customers who are coming in right away, rather then leaving for an hour or so!)
- Saturday 1pm: The Optimist Frozen Goose 10K and 5K takes place at the University Center Rochester Atrium (851 30th Ave SE Rochester).
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders gathers at Dunn Bros North. Get out, have some fitness & fun!
- Sunday 1pm: Snowshoe at Oxbow Park (I hope the snow depth permits!). Don't have snowshoes? We will have at least one pair of loaners with us (sometimes other members have extra pairs along too). Additionally, you can rent them at the oxbow park office.
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Sunday, February 01, 2015