Ken - Boston Qualifier!
Ashley - first marathon!
Sylvia - first marathon!
Chris - strong half!
Andy - Boston Qualifier! Sub 3 hour!
Sara - Boston Qualifier!
Jen - One of the 3 Musketeers!
Jen - 2nd of the 3 Mustketeers!
Bri - 3rd (ring leader) of the 3 Musketeers! - we saw Bri running today too!
|Jen, Bri & Jen -- all smiles for 26.2 miles!|
- Monday 6pm: Gather at Beetles Bar & Grill on 2nd Street in Rochester. We'll likely head downtown for some city running! Of course we'll come back to relax and chat it up.
- Tuesday 6pm: The Trail Crew is heading to Millville.. this is always one of the favorite locations! Meet at the ShopKo North parking lot (by the green house).. and carpool or Caravan to the event! There are very few post run hangouts like Millville!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues the fun of weekly 5Ks. These are low pressure (like no pressure events). Always come back inside the store for a sip of water and possibly become a prize winner!
- Wednesday 5:45pm: Speed work is on the track in Byron. Located behind the middle school at 601 4th St NW in Byron.
- Reminder: This is the same location for the 3rd Annual Donut Run to be held on Friday may 30th! This is an event that has one goal in mind... Have Fun! Check out the following link for more information as to how it works, and of course to register online. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=558&TM=45898.39
- Thursday 6pm: See us at the Bears Den in Byron for 3, 4 or 6 miles... followed by a little Eat. Drink. at the Den.
- Thursday 6pm: Peg & Wally are having a Med City marathon packing stuffing event at A Childs Kingdom at 1621 N Broadway in Rochester. Pizza and Beverages provided! Bring your family or friends, the more the merrier!
- Friday 6pm: The Stay out of the Sun run is hitting it's 9th year! It's a very successful fundraiser for melanoma research, and an opportunity to promote awareness of the dangers of sun exposure. For more information, and how to register go to the following link. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=497
- Saturday 7:15am: The Marathon & Half Marathon training runs continue from the RAC. Come out and enjoy a long run with several others!
Best wishes for those heading to the Superior Trail races. It's a big group! You all got this! Also, wishing good training for those preparing for the Green Bay Marathon or Half coming up next weekend!
Additionally, Sunday the 18th is the 9th Annual Roll & Stroll for JDRF. Please consider stopping by Soldiers Field to make a donation, walk or run, listen to some music and/or just say Hi!