With all this going on... don't forget about the week night opportunities to connect, train, recover, taper, press hard.. whatever you like!
- Tuesday 5:30pm: The track crew is hitting soldiers field, as a tune up for the TC 1 Mile! It's a 1 mile time trial... followed by your choice of 400M repeats or hill repeats. You can't go wrong with your pick, as they both will simply make you better!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues the 5K's for local charities.. this week is the Grey Ribbon Run for Brain Tumor Awareness. Just $5 and a chance to win some great prizes!
- Tuesday 6:30pm Carpool at 6pm: The Trail crew is going to Camp! Camp Victory! The run will start at 6:30pm but if you want to carpool meet at Shopko North to either ride along, or follow others. This location is a fun one, the team has always enjoyed it!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading to Rochester for some downtown running. Meet at the back of Brothers Bar & Grill for the route talk, then out we go!
- Saturday 7:15am: The Marathon & Half Marathon training class meets at the RAC for the long run... bring 1 buck to help cover the cost of Gatorade / bananas / treats.. (be sure to thank all the volunteers! )
- Saturday 9am: ROC Classic 5K.. details follow.. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=435&TM=73575.02
- Saturday 10am: Team R.E.D. member Sarah S is hosting the 3rd Annual VAD Run! Why am I excited about this? Well, #1 it's for a great cause she is passionate about, and #2 Tom O once held the course record! See details at the following link and get involved. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=487&TM=73575.02
- Sunday 8am: Trail Run at Oxbow... meet at the 1st Bridge. If you've not tried trail running, give it a shot!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are gathering at Dunn Bros on Elton Hills. Sound like Renee will be back in town for a recovery run or walk following Lake Wobegone Marathon... come see her!
The following Thursdays are still available if you're interested in hosting Team RED.
- May 22nd
- June 12th
- July 24th
- August 28th
- Sept 25th
- Oct 9th
Registration has been slow going for the Donut Run... come on, get on board! The race itself is super fun, invite your friends, bring our kids! The pics below demonstrate this is a race of kids of all ages! Check out the registration link that follows. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=558&TM=48494.76