Tuesday 5:30pm: Get on the indoor track at RCTC for some serious speed! It's spring time, so it's time to put some spring in your step! Be sure to wear one pair of shoes/boots in and change into dry shoes for the track workout.
Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues to serve the community with their weekly 5K for a local charity. Great concept!
Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew heads to Reggie's for some snowshoeing after dark! - We'll be parking at Reggies and possibly exploring into Bill Barnacle Woodland from there. Gather at the BP in Marion for a caravan to Reggie's place. (Note: this is the little town of Marion located on Hwy 52 south of Rochester, not on Marion road).
Wednesday 6pm: It's Naked Wednesday at Beer Bellyz on Civic Center Drive. Not to mention, it's Hump Day!
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is at the Bears Den in Byron. Come out for a walk or run, the trails are in really good shape!
- March 22nd will be approx a 17 mile run for the marathon training people.. with half of it in Rochester, and the 2nd half will bring you to the Bears Den in Byron. Randy Q is again hosting the water stop midway from the RAC to Byron. Awesome!
- If you want to participate in that run.. bring a change of clothes to the RAC, Randy and/or Tom will transfer your bags to the Bears Den.
- If you want to participate but not run 17 miles.. do it! It's about 7.5 from the RAC to the Den.. show up, drop a dry clothing bag with us and run directly there.
- We will shuttle you back to your car at the RAC after your participate in the event.
- It's just 7 bucks for all you can eat pancake breakfast (which is great post run!)
- I love the fact we have seen such great support of this event.. Thank You!