You are all amazing, generous and supportive... Thanks for all your participation, contributions, well wishes and volunteerism! With that last item, volunteerism, I'd like to offer a few specific thank you's to some of our Team R.E.D. volunteers...
- Randy Q for his continued support at the water stop on the side of a wide open, cold hill! Randy has been at that location for 5 consecutive years! Randy also helps create the route that you all love to run so much.. blame him! blame him!
- Paul C spent the entire morning in the kitchen washing dishes! (well, not the entire morning, around 10:45 he could be spotted belly up to the bar!) Now that Annette knows he knows how, things will likely be different around that household!
- Diane P was our greeter and money taker (you can't raise funds without a quality money taker!)
- Wendy O... Wendy is the brains behind this event... She's there start to finish, year after year! She's also my favorite Team R.E.D. member!
- Several others helped shuttle people back into Rochester, that too was fantastic!
- Additionally, we had support from several non - red members who may not see this post. So we'll thank them seperately.
- Don't forget the Bears Den! Awesome support for the JDRF Fundraiser!
|2013 Roll & Stroll|