- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading to Wildwood Bar & Grill... located on the backside of the Ramada near the TJ Max plaza. This group typically gets about 6 miles (but you can go more or less if you like). They always settle in for a fun social post run!
- Tuesday 5:30pm: The Speed sessions continue. Head to RCTC indoor track to really crank up the turnover. It's fun to push yourself, and it pays off! There is going to be some melting, so more important then ever to wear on pair of shoes in, and change into dry ones inside.
- Tuesday 6:30pm: The trail crew is meeting at t
he RCTC parking lot, and then creating a caravan to get to Whitewater park for a snowshoe night, Eastwood Park before the snow decides to leave us. Mase is calling it (and maybe prematurely), "Wave Goodbye to Winter, Hello Spring!" If you'd rather drive directly to Whitewater, meet at 6:30pm.
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues their full court press on helping local charities! Join them for a 5K for just $5! Brock does great work keeping his business community driven.
- Wednesday 6pm: Naked Wednesday is going to Beetles Bar & Grill! Join for a fun run and a naked social!
- Thursday 5:30am: The progressive run is on like Donkey Kong! Staring location is still to be determined. So far, not a lot of takers on this challenge. If you have a GPS watch, and a desire to try, you can do this with any ending goal pace. Before we start, we'll check what you want, and set the targets. Give it a shot!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to Brothers Bar & Grill.. park in the back of the bar, and step inside for the route talk. (use the back door, it's a fancy entrance!). We'll head out for 3, 4 or 6 miles of walking/running... and come back for another wonderful opportunity to enjoy each other! This one with our clothes on...
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Bam! Pow! This weeks evening runs will be in daylight! Ditch the headlamp and enjoy!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Sunday, March 09, 2014