Saturday 7:15am - Pancakes for Goodness Sakes, along with Beef Cakes (you'll know that's true if Randy takes his shirt off!)
- March 22nd will be approx a 17 mile run for the marathon training people.. with half of it in Rochester, and the 2nd half will bring you to the Bears Den in Byron. Randy Q is again hosting the water stop midway from the RAC to Byron. Awesome!
- If you want to participate in that run.. bring a change of clothes to the RAC, Randy and/or Tom will transfer your bags to the Bears Den.
- If you want to participate but not run 17 miles.. do it! It's about 7.5 from the RAC to the Den.. show up, drop a dry clothing bag with us and run directly there.
- Another group is meeting at the Bears Den in Byron at 7:15am... they will run to the RAC and turn around to come back with others in the longer group.
- We will shuttle you back to your car at the RAC after your participate in the event.
- It's just 7 bucks for all you can eat pancake breakfast (which is great post run!)
- I love the fact we have seen such great support of this event.. Thank You!