Below the pics you'll find a view of the week ahead... and I ran out of time to upload all the Singlet Design Contest Entries... but I will try to get them up there Monday night!
|Chris, Lana, Andy, Jim, Mike, Matt & Dave -- Ready to Rock!|
|Some of them made it back to the finish! - all of them did!|
- Monday Morning: The Boston Marathon ! Go Team R.E.D. members... and Go U.S.A! You can watch it live by visiting http://www.raceday.baa.org/
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading out for another run along the Douglas Trail. Meet at the parking lot in Douglas and prepare for an evening in Orange Chairs with friends, both new and old!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew is heading to Chester Woods for a trip around the meadows. Meet at the beach house.
- Wednesday 5:30pm: The foot speed continues at the indoor track of RCTC. Several members running on the track, are turning in their best times of the early race season! (we were very premature in our predictions to working outdoor track!).
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading to the Bears Den in Byron. We'll navigate 3, 4 or 6 miles before settling in for the social!
- Saturday 8am: The SEMYO (SouthEast Minnesota Youth Orchestra) is hosting their annual 5K run/walk. It all takes place at Century High School and you can register on race day between 7am-7:45am! Join the great race, with good food, good music and a nice tee, along with all the fun!
- Saturday 9am: The Fetzer Run to End Hunger 20K & 2 Mile takes place. Registration details can be found at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp? Come on out to support Channel One and their mission to end hunger. SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=230
- Team R.E.D. is hosting a water stop at the Fetzer race, so if you don't register either of the Saturday races, and are available, come on out and join the party at the water stop!
- Trevor Distad
- Ken English
- Dan Feda
- Andy Hemenway
- Shaun Palmer
- Joe Ryan
- Sarah Schettle
- Jen Schrandt
- Corrine Deeg